A Kentucky man who was recently injured in an electricity incident had his life saved by one of the most unusual rescuers.

Marcus Hobbs was helping with the electricity hook up of a double-wide trailer when he accidentally touched a live power line. While being electrocuted, Ariel Boggs watched from her stopped car like a horrifying movie.

“He was completely covered in flames from head to toe,” boggs said. “Just the image of him being on fire will stay with me probably forever.” Hobbs landed on the trailers roof completely engulf in flames. “My first thought was, ‘Oh my God, I’ve just watched somebody die right in front of me,’” she told WYMT.

Hobbs, who also happens to be nine months pregnant, climbed a ladder and ran to the seemingly lifeless body. When she felt no pulse she began CPR. “I wanted so bad for what I was doing to work.” Boggs recounted. “But there was a part of me that didn’t think it would.”

Her worry was cut short when Hobbs regained a pulse. He was then flown to a nearby hospital and then eventually taken to a burn center. Although he was said to be in critical condition, Boggs was just thrilled to get him alive. “Feeling his heartbeat and knowing I helped give him that back, that means a lot to me,” Boggs said as she recounted the lifesaving moments.

Boggs, who was pregnant with her fourth child, says that she only had strength to do what she did because of God. “I have a lot of faith,” she said. I trust Him with everything and I knew that I would be okay climbing that ladder.” Boggs was not only in perfect timing, but she also just completed a CPR course three days prior!

“I’m glad that I had that class and I’m just glad that knowledge stuck with me and I was able to do exactly what I did.”

Please SHARE Ariel Boggs story with all your friends! Would you have the guts to go save this man?

Article via WYMT